Moana is among the best-rated animated movies, and we know how you can watch it online for free. Produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures, Moana is a 2016 hit about a fearless teenage girl on a mission to save her people. During her journey, Moana meets many memorable characters and experiences unforgettable adventures.
We won’t tell you how the movie ends—that’s something you have to find out yourself.
Method 1: Watch Moana Online on Free Streaming Sites
- Advantages: You can start watching right away without registration. All you need is a web browser. Relatively safe if you know what you’re doing.
- Disadvantages: Free streaming sites are supported by ads. Video quality can be a hit or miss.
Free streaming sites such as FMovies may seem to have a lot in common with YouTube and other video-sharing websites, but they work completely differently. For starters, users can’t upload content to free streaming sites because no content is actually hosted there. Instead, free streaming sites link to content hosted on various third-party servers.
Does this mean that free streaming sites are legal?
Well, it depends on where you live. In many countries, internet users are not held responsible for watching a movie on a website that doesn’t have the right to display it. In other countries (USA, UK, etc.), free streaming sites are illegal and actively blocked by internet service providers.
We highly advise you to protect your IP with a reliable VPN, before you watch Moana online without paying, as because it might end up costing you a lot more than one month of Netflix.
. How to watch Moana on FMovies:
- Go to: http://www3.fmovies.ag.
- Type “moana” into the search bar located in the top-right corner of the site.
- You should see the movie in the search results section. Click on it.
- Using the links on the right, choose a server that seems to be available at the moment.
- Click the large play button in the middle of the media player.
- Enjoy Moana right in your web browser.
FMovies has multiple cool features that you won’t find on other online streaming sites. For example, you can load external subtitles from a URL or your computer and change their size, color, opacity, background, font, and more. You can also change the playback speed, which is not terribly useful when watching Moana, but you’ll appreciate it when watching sports. Last but not least, you can also click the “Turn off light” button located below the media player to black out everything but the player.
If you discover that you can’t access FMovies because the site is on the blacklist of your internet service provider, you have basically two options how to proceed: you can use a VPN service to circumvent the blacklist, or you can use an alternative free streaming site.
A virtual private network extends a private network across a public network, allowing users to access websites anonymously from anywhere in the world. A good example of a popular VPN service that you can use to access FMovies is NordVPN. This virtual private network service provider has almost 5,000 servers in over 60 countries around the world, and it uses strong encryption to make it impossible for third parties to monitor your online activity.
.Protect your IP with NordVPN:
- Go to: https://nordvpn.com/.
- Click the “Get It For $2.99/mo.” button in the middle of the header.
- Choose a plan.
- Create an account.
- Select a payment method.
- Download the NordVPN client to your device.
- Launch the client.
- Log in with the account you’ve just created.
.Alternative Free Streaming Sites Where You Can Watch Moana
If you enjoy animated movies and cartoons, Watch Cartoon Online is the right streaming site for you. Nowhere else can you find such a large collection of animated movies and TV shows. The site is run by people who are huge cartoon and anime fans, and it shows.
The only downside is the fact that Watch Cartoon Online doesn’t work too well with an ad-block. Ad-block users often report broken videos, so you might be better off turning your ad-block off before you visit Watch Cartoon Online to watch Moana for free.
GoStream is an emerging movie streaming site where you can watch all the latest hit movies without paying. All movie genres are equally represented on the site, including animation, drama, mystery, thriller, action, fantasy, romance, war, comedy, horror, and science fiction.
As soon as you enter the site, you’ll see a list of all the movies that have been recently added. You can sort content on GoStream by popularity, genre, or date. Multiple filters options are available, allowing you to display movies that meet specific criteria and nothing else.
MovDB may just be the most well-designed online streaming site on the internet. Right on the homepage, you can see all trending and newly released movies, their posters, and corresponding IMDb ratings.
When you open a movie, you can see its length, description, cast, trailer, rating, year of release, director, writers, and other useful information that can help you decide whether the movie is worth your time.
Method 2: Discover Where You Can Rent, Purchase, or Stream Moana on Moviefone
- Advantages: Lists all legal services that allow you to watch Moana. Completely legal and without ads. Excellent design.
- Disadvantages: Depending on which services you subscribe to, you might not be able to watch Moana online without paying.
Moviefone is an American-based movie listing and information service that gives you full access to the entertainment universe, from theaters to streaming services. The service was founded in 1989, and it has since then grown into a comprehensive search tool that allows users to find streaming services offering movies and television shows.
.How to find where you can watch Moana using Moviefone:
- Go to: https://www.moviefone.com.
- Type “moana” into the search bar at the top of the page and hit enter on your keyboard.
- Click on the relevant search result.
- Scroll down until you see the “Watch Online” section.
- At the moment, Moviefone lists the following options how to watch Moana online: VUDU, Amazon Video, iTunes, YouTube, and Netflix.